How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly — a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles — to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
• Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
• Squealing or grinding noises
• Your car pulls to one side
• Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
• Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Ed Butts Ford for brake repair?
Our factory-trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
• Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
• Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
• Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
• Inspecting calipers for wear, fluid leaks and movement
• Checking anti-lock brake sensors
• Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
• Checking brake fluid condition and levels
Other benefits of Ed Butts Ford brake services include:
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
• Full-service maintenance and repair facility
• Parts and labor warranties
• Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi-Fi
• Shuttle service to and from your home
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
FordPassTM Rewards Visa® CardThe FordPass Rewards Visa Card is your road to more FordPass Rewards Points. Earn 10% Back in Points* when you use it for all of your service and maintenance needs at Ed Butts Ford. That’s 5% Back in Points on Ford Dealership Purchases plus 5% Back in Points with FordPass Rewards.
*See the FordPass™ Rewards Visa® Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms. Points are not redeemable for cash. Please see the FordPassTM Rewards Program terms and conditions at FordPassRewards.com for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass™ Rewards Points. Must be enrolled in FordPassTM Rewards.